Our company operates the website: www.tiranganews.in
By using our website, you have consented to the terms of this policy, which govern use, collection, handling and disclosure of the information that we receive from you.
We collect information about you when you provide it to us, including when you use any of the services that we provide to you or respond to our promotions, order or register your interest in one of our products, or post a comment under an article.
The nature of information that we collect from you include:
- Information about the device used to access our website including the type of device, identifiers, network connection and device settings.
- Information that you specifically consent to provide to us while accessing our website such as your name, phone number, email address, mobile device permissions.
- Information that we collect about you and your use of our service your interactions with us and our advertising agencies
- Information about transactions made if you purchase anything or make any other financial transactions on our website. We may ask you to provide information as to your identity, delivery address etc. This information does not include any payment information such as your credit card/ debit card number etc.
- Upon login through a social media website, information that is permitted to be shared by such social media website with third parties.
We may use the information for tracking user behaviour, internal research on our users’ demographics, devices, interests, and behaviour
If you share your contact information with us, then we may use such information to communicate with you in relation to your account or service, providing service updates etc.
We may use the information shared by you for sending newsletters, updates, posts, links, promotional offers and direct marketing communications in accordance with your preferences and relevant legislation.
We may also use information based on your browsing history to contextualise the ads, social media pages and other apps that are made available for your viewing and the manner and priority of such viewing.
We may use certain information (such as the websites that you visit and advertisements you see or click on) to help advertisers and other promotional partners measure the effectiveness and distributions of their advertisements and promotions.
Posts that you leave on social media accounts, message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or feedback may be used to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems
Overall, cookies are made to provide the user with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages the user finds useful and which the user does not.
We may disclose the information received on our website if required to do so by law.
We may disclose information to our advertisers — to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our websites or Applications. Ordinarily, such information consists of reports containing aggregate statistical data about our customers’ use of our websites and apps to determine the kinds of people viewing their ads and how they are performing. This aggregated information may include demographic data such as age range and/or geographic location of groups of our customers.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of these  web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Analog Media Pvt. Ltd.
In accessing these web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use.
Except where expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Analog Media Pvt. Ltd.